Cardinal Peak Technologies is seeking a talented, experienced QA Automation Engineer with at least 2 years of experience with manual and automation testing. You will collaborate directly with our developers reviewing requirements to develop and execute tests.
Cardinal Peak Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.
• 2+ years manual and automation test experience
• Meticulous test execution skills and great attention to detail
• Scripting or programming experience required (preferably in Python)
• BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
Nice to Have:
• Familiarity with Linux and Windows environments
• Familiarity with Jira or other issue tracking tool
• Experience with spreadsheet applications like Excel or Google Sheets
• Experience with networking and Active Directory in a Windows environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
CaseCracker line of in-room interview recording systems for use by law enforcement. The CaseCracker products are deployed in over 1300 law enforcement locations. Ease of use and reliability are our mantra. Visit www.casecracker.com for detailed information on our products.
• Time Off: 20 days of PTO, plus 9 paid holidays per year
• Flexibility: We respect work/life balance, and will work with you to achieve it
• Benefits: Medical, dental & vision coverage. 401K matching with 100% immediate vesting, life insurance and long term disability insurance.
• Respect: We hire experienced professionals and treat you as such with a flexible work environment
• Location: Relaxed office, access to restaurants, and convenient commute from anywhere in the Greater Boulder Area
• Fitness: Company-paid membership to gym
• Food: Free Friday lunches
How To Apply
Apply by sending your resume below or emailing it to email@example.com