The CaseCracker Interview Management System is easy to use and offers features to meet your digital evidence requirements.
- Initiate recording by clicking the record button
- Records 30 frames per second
- Records two interview rooms simultaneously (select models)
- Quickly search through a large number of sessions
- Use flags and notes to jump to key points in an interview
- Manually delete sessions or schedule automatic deletion
- Capture two camera views for each interview room
- Swap camera views during recording
- Resolution settings up to 640 x 480
- Audio sampling at 16 kHz, 16 bits per sample
- Mono or stereo
- Date, time, and frame number shown on all exported media
- Export user-defined clips or entire session to DVD for playback on consumer DVD players. Long sessions can be automatically burned to multiple DVDs.
- MPEG-4 video/audio files: Export user-defined clips or entire session for playback using VLC or Quicktime
- Audio files: Export user-defined clips or entire session for transcription (WAV format)
- Still Images: Export individual frames for review (JPEG and BMP formats)
- Export annotations and flags (CSV format)
- MPEG-4/.mp4, WAV, JPEG, BMP, and CSV formats can be exported to data CD, data DVD, USB device, network server share/NAS, FPTP server, or email.
- Burn archival DVD
Cardinal Peak offers companies the fastest, most reliable way to bring embedded products to market.
See how CaseCracker has helped law enforcement agencies become more effective in their investigations.
A quick tour of the CaseCracker Interview Management System.
"We never expected to find something as simple to use as CaseCracker. We use it constantly."
Detective Larry Crapo, Brookline PD, Massachusetts